1987 Fat Chance

That's gorgeous
Thank You. I am on the semidesert in Mexico; a small mountain city. Terrain is dry w/ lot of sand, stones not to mention cactus thorns and everybody is on full suspension 29ers. My bike is overwhelmed by the terrain but we have a good time. Build is a mix of xt 737, suntour xc pro brakes and pedals, hugi front hub, xtr 950 rear, dia compe levers, mavic rims, tioga t bone stem, race face and TA rings and wtb or schwalbe tires.

Thank You. I am on the semidesert in Mexico; a small mountain city. Terrain is dry w/ lot of sand, stones not to mention cactus thorns and everybody is on full suspension 29ers. My bike is overwhelmed by the terrain but we have a good time. Build is a mix of xt 737, suntour xc pro brakes and pedals, hugi front hub, xtr 950 rear, dia compe levers, mavic rims, tioga t bone stem, race face and TA rings and wtb or schwalbe tires.
I envy your dry weather if not the sand, the colour of your bike is stunning, never seen that colourway before, also nice mix of components 👍

I envy your dry weather if not the sand, the colour of your bike is stunning, never seen that colourway before, also nice mix of components 👍
Colour is called Candy Wild Cherry but fork is Leslie purple; they clash but i got the frame without a fork and had to do w/ what i could get. It´s a tange fork that was fit on wickeds. I like mixing and matching components; headset is made of a lower cane creek w/ tange and 105 on the top lol.

Back