1986 Ridgeback "S"

mk one":17xldp92 said:
was8v":17xldp92 said:
I've just picked up an old black Ridgeback.

I've been after an early British bike for a while.

So why are you selling it already :?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Time-warp-Vi ... ondition=4

Everything has a price!

For me the pleasure is in experiencing these bikes and documenting them. I never really ride them far if at all. Modern bikes are so much better.

I'm no collector. Or maybe I am, but have a limit of 1. I have had a long list of vintage mountain bikes that I've only owned briefly, some I post about on here but I never keep them long. At best I break even on them but the pleasure is in having tried them and fixing them up.

There have been so many cool bikes made in the 80's and 90's I want to try them all and this is how I do it.

I never had the opportunity to ride such an original and old mountain bike. Box now ticked.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brilliant 👏 Thanks Was8v

The black Rigeback S was my first mtb. Its long gone but I picked one up a few years ago for nostalgia. (I've got an original Tracer chainset to go on)View attachment 705667

Lovely.....and the logo is almost all intact, they seem to drop off pretty easily as think they were waterslides that weren't laquered.

Back