Withdrawn 19 Inch Genesis Altitude Hard Tail MTB - Reynolds 853, Hope, XTR, SIDs, Renthal. Revised.

PeterPerfect

Senior Retro Guru
19 inch Genesis Altitude hard tail MTB. Set up for me in the pics and I'm 5 feet 8.

Reynolds 853 tubing.

Rockshox Race SID forks with lockout.

26 inch 32h Mavic X717 wheels with Hope Hoops hubs front & rear. Hope rotors 160mm. Double butted spokes. Shimano XT skewers.

3 x 9 speed.

Just had (yesterday) a brand new Hope bottom bracket as one of the bearings had gone in the old one.

Shimano hydraulic brakes.

Shimano XTR chain set & front derailleur.

Sram XO rear derailleur and Sram XO 9 speed grip shifters. (these are excellent). I do have a set of NOS 9 speed Shimano SLX shifters which I can provide FOC if the grip shift isn't your thing.

Brand new Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25 Evo Addix Speed grip TL ready tyres and new Schwalbe inner tubes

Thomson stem.

Lizard skin lock on grips.

Hope seat clamp.

New Lezyne lightweight bottle holders.

Flat pedals.

Light, smooth, comfortable and quick !

A few marks and scratches to the frame but no damage.

It's in excellent condition overall and mechanically ready to go having had a recent service.

Cash on collection or bank transfer from the GL2 area of Gloucester.

Paypal accepted on the condition that the purchaser collects in person.

£695.

Last edited:
A very regretful sale but my old foot injury despite the surgery on it, will just not go away.

The best MTB that I've ever had.

Last edited:
Should have included, top tube is 22".

The wheels were made up a couple of years ago from NOS hubs & rims.

Last edited:
Brand new Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25 Evo Addix TL ready tyres and new Schwalbe inner tubes fitted today.

I still have the Bontrager saddle if any buyer would prefer it to the one currently on it.

I also have another pair of grips if the buyer decides to use the SLX shifters.

Last edited:
Been asked about PayPal payment for it. Not sure on the forums policy regarding requesting f&f which I wouldn't do for such a large amount but I've never dealt with PayPal for this type of figure before.

If the buyer split the payment into 3 or 4 payments using goods and services, you should be able to avoid PayPal witholding the funds until delivery confirmation.
Say one payment for the frame, one for the wheels, another for the forks, and lastly the drivetrain etc. The buyer is covered still and you the seller don't have to send off a bike and pray you receive the funds

Good points you made but the enquirer wants to pay with PayPal but still collect it. I guess it's just another way to fund the purchase with no big initial outlay.

I won't post and it's a long term member so I don't see the risk associated with a Facebook or Gumtree enquiry.

Back