‘95 Stumpjumper S-Works grips

RobMC

Dirt Disciple
These came as part of a combo with bar & stem but I doubt Ill use them. Struggling to find much about them! Any idea on what I should be looking to sell them for?

Rob

Attachments

• 30D7D49F-2FF1-4EE8-AE90-1D03B36F449C.jpeg
    30D7D49F-2FF1-4EE8-AE90-1D03B36F449C.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,023
Re:

I would give them away or just bin them. I have a set too: awful grips. The S Works branding is no indication of quality: they're just your usual bog standard '90s Gripshift grips; in fact, slightly worse than some for having a smoother, less grippy finish.

That's probably not the answer you might have hoped for. Sorry. Perhaps someone else will have a more positive view.

Re: Re:

CassidyAce":34vtmsky said:
I would give them away or just bin them. I have a set too: awful grips. The S Works branding is no indication of quality: they're just your usual bog standard '90s Gripshift grips; in fact, slightly worse than some for having a smoother, less grippy finish.

That's probably not the answer you might have hoped for. Sorry. Perhaps someone else will have a more positive view.

They are definitely not what I expected! But Im hoping someone may put them to good use on a catalogue build or similar.

Thanks both for the replies!

Rob

Back