you tell me!

BoyBurning":1tnbs09z said:
Similar lines to where Mel is coming from, you have the FATs and the Serottas, how about maybe a nice IF?

Yes, an early IF, also a nice way to complement the collection. All in some kind of way 'FAT related' and East Coast. And after that a Rhygin?

Or a nice Dutch frame? I know Mel has this area pretty much covered, but you could compete with him for your next frames and make a game of it?!

Competition and than beat me on it? No, you should always set feasible targets. That is not feasible. Unless you buy my collection.

Elev12k":2zverp0r said:
Or a nice Dutch frame? I know Mel has this area pretty much covered, but you could compete with him for your next frames and make a game of it?!

Competition and than beat me on it? No, you should always set feasible targets. That is not feasible. Unless you buy my collection.

i would never be able to top that ! :LOL:
so when you know when you are not able to win,..take a deep bow and step aside,..

Defiant":hyqi65hy said:
Elev12k":hyqi65hy said:
In your particular case I think it would also be Cool to add another Serotta to the little Serotte collection. You already got a TiMax, a T-Max and an ATX right? I do recall a AMP rear end Serotta from the 1995 catalogue. How about an ATI, the 1st ti frame with db tubing? A roadbike or crosser by Serotta?

Hi Mel,

i have been thinking about that .
This week i have been looking in the gallery (thanks Mel for scanning ;) ) and noticed the AMP style Serotta.
I have never seen that one in real life ,..i guess it would be a nice ad to the collection,..

anybody know more about this bike?

I just received an email from the designer/builder of this bike, David.
It was a one-off,..and not that good ;) he doesn't know were it is right now.

Bas

Elev12k":j1jx559i said:
Competition and than beat me on it? No, you should always set feasible targets. That is not feasible.

Them be fighting words!!

Go Bas, GO!

Rhygin would be nice also - there is a very nice one on this site somewhere I seem to recall...

LTS?
Ok, near everyone on here has one ,but its still the best looking sus frame ever built :cool:

I think so ,if you disagree ,what would you choose? :D
My reasons are aesthetic and design ,i like the skeletal appearance and i like the way it tracks the ground.
And i suppose in back then there wasnt the same choice that you have these days and it was so radically different from the usual
:D

But as always-
One man's meat is another's poison ;)

The idea of an Orange in Holland just seems so right so surely it has to be an orange and white Clockwork? Not the classic Clockwork, but what about this http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60218 ?

An alternative not yet suggested would be an early fillet brazed Ritchey, perhaps one with the ridiculous Italian threaded b/b that clearly gives away Tom Ritchey's roots?

Back