Yodel

The local couriers for myhermes are basically guys in their cars or small vans. If you keep that in mind it helps when you think about size. Forks are about the limit. Wheels are just too big in my experience.

Senditnow do up to 30kg and a full bike size box if required.

Royal Mail do up to £500 insured special delivery for about £12 for a normal parcel.

Hermes and Yodel are cheap for a reason. Use a proper courier.

Although avoid TNT until they're over their cyber attack.

Re:

How we get a good service from royal mail with the way they treat posties is beyond me.They are currently arguing that posties should be paid no more than the characters that work for the likes of yodel because the jobs are the same. So that chap who keeps an eye on the old people in the village and ensures you get your mail in good order is now ranked alongside the idiot who cant even leave a box the right way up.Oh, and if he is full time they want rid of him so as to lower pension liabilities by employing part timers.It is still the best service because it is staffed by people who think.However that is not going to be the case for much longer. ( Rant over )Also you wont spend lord knows how long filling out reams of forms only to realise you have saved next to nothing and lost the will to live along the way.

Re:

After 3 no-shows from Yodel it looks like (looks like) I'm getting a refund (I'll keep you's posted) posted, get'it :LOL:
Unfortunately I got a penalty charge from the next courier I tried for my over size/over weight parcel (bollox) so basically I got charged twice by Hermes :x
But the parcel did arrive at its destination eventually "late" (24 hour service).

MyHerpes do a large and light service. I have a bike frame and swinger boxed to go with them at the moment, it's
120x40x76 and 28kg, cost 21 quid.

Re:

My parcel is 100 x 84 x 19 cm and weighs 7kg.

Yodel @ £10'er (No show 3 times)

Hermes @ £10'er then charged a penalty for over size/weight ANOTHER £10'er @.
But it was delivered.

Then eventually I got my £10 refund from Yodel, marked as Parcel2Go on my bank statement???????

integerspin":3id0eye6 said:
MyHerpes do a large and light service. I have a bike frame and swinger boxed to go with them at the moment, it's
120x40x76 and 28kg, cost 21 quid.

28kg is it a motorbike frame?

Back