Yeti ARC AS with Ringlé/HED wheels

nick, you'll be passing my place if you win, wanna come out for a quick ride? weekday anytime rides fine with me :)

scant":1gn1irdf said:
nick, you'll be passing my place if you win, wanna come out for a quick ride? weekday anytime rides fine with me :)
cheers fella- was gonna ask! Likely weekend sortie though, but we'll see how work goes. Cheers for the offer dude. . . I'll get back to you if I win! ;)

elite504":390y5hzy said:
scant":390y5hzy said:
cheers fella- was gonna ask! Likely weekend sortie though, but we'll see how work goes. Cheers for the offer dude. . . I'll get back to you if I win! ;)

no probs ;)

Interesting bike. Can anyone tell me what type of shock the rear is? I know that Yeti offered two options for the rear suspension. Also, does the rear shock preference change any elements on how the frame is manufactured?

scant":9bhfr3tx said:
they did both elastomer & risse, I believe risse still stock spares. frames were the same for both.
concurr. Risse have still got spares. Its not the easiest unit to over haul as holding some bits can be tricky, but with the right toolsand experiance it proposes no undue hassles

elite504":2ejn50mk said:
scant":2ejn50mk said:
they did both elastomer & risse, I believe risse still stock spares. frames were the same for both.
concurr. Risse have still got spares. Its not the easiest unit to over haul as holding some bits can be tricky, but with the right toolsand experiance it proposes no undue hassles

6.07am? cant you sleep or something! :LOL: EDIT, ah now I see, the clocks an hour out ;) :LOL:

scant":mz8d8rmm said:
6.07am? cant you sleep or something! :LOL: EDIT, ah now I see, the clocks an hour out ;) :LOL:
Hey you too mate :shock: :LOL: Sick cat to tend to at the mo. . . :?

elite504":1s33mdgc said:
scant":1s33mdgc said:
Hey you too mate :shock: :LOL: Sick cat to tend to at the mo. . . :?

the kids get me up.. this is a 2hr lie in compared to normal :shock: ;) :LOL:

Back