Yeti ARC 2011

Re: Re:

LongboardSi":2dn6wsfa said:
WWC":2dn6wsfa said:
I know exactly what you mean.

It’ll either work or it wont!

Ideally I’d go turquoise maybe with a bit of gold but my priority is getting it running before the summer.

The red will make it at least look like a consistent build and might make the frame ‘pop’.

Or it’ll look like a dogs dinner...

Red will look awesome, as long as the balance is right. Lots of little touches, but not big bold blocks of it, eg seatpost or anything like that. Stick to black there. And a bit different, which will be good.

(in my opinion...)

That’d be the cleanest build, the more tasteful way but I’m rubbish at subtle.

It’ll be red bars and post too chap.

Only thing that perturbs me is I’ve only got black forks and don’t have £100 spare to buy some white fox...

Re: Re:

:D
WWC":39hdmgfp said:
LongboardSi":39hdmgfp said:
WWC":39hdmgfp said:
I know exactly what you mean.

It’ll either work or it wont!

Ideally I’d go turquoise maybe with a bit of gold but my priority is getting it running before the summer.

The red will make it at least look like a consistent build and might make the frame ‘pop’.

Or it’ll look like a dogs dinner...

Red will look awesome, as long as the balance is right. Lots of little touches, but not big bold blocks of it, eg seatpost or anything like that. Stick to black there. And a bit different, which will be good.

(in my opinion...)

That’d be the cleanest build, the more tasteful way but I’m rubbish at subtle.

It’ll be red bars and post too chap.

Only thing that perturbs me is I’ve only got black forks and don’t have £100 spare to buy some white fox...
:D

Re:

CK going on...

Attachments

• B05B6437-E985-4C27-A363-26B421786799.jpeg
    B05B6437-E985-4C27-A363-26B421786799.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 637
Re:

Think the red works for me...

Attachments

• B86D68C3-6CC6-40CB-B876-23EEB714205A.jpeg
    B86D68C3-6CC6-40CB-B876-23EEB714205A.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 631
Re:

That looks sweet the red deffo works, any more red planned?

I actually think white forks might have been too much but the Black works.

Love that WWC!!! The red is going to look really good. I have a 98' that's my daily rider. ARC geometry is so pure and fits my style of riding really well. Mine is currently sporting mud cleats for winter shenanigans. I'd like a black 110mm Fox 32 to replace my 90mm with remote lockout which would be perfect for your frame. If I can find one at a decent price I'll sell you my fork for super cheap if you want. It's practically new as I got it in another deal but my local track has some sizable drops and I need just a little more "cush" for the tush. Will keep you posted. Cheers, Jason

9xsiSm.jpg

Back