Yeti A.S.-L.T. >>> My first build sharing

this is going to be verrry
special
judging by your instagramme
I will surprise you but all the pieces that I have planned for the moment is still somewhere else and not on my shelves.If I put a lot of bling bling bike parts in my first builds, I try to use more and more less requested elements that I love and remind me of my younger years. Anyway, it will be my bike and too bad for the purists ☝️😂

Looking forward to that..!

Here's two shots from an article in German BIKE Magazine (Jan/Feb 94) about the Yeti ARC-AS/LT that made me fall in love with that machine instantly.

16736894186605924487349674070950.jpg 16736894783593578039195138998419.jpg

The Manitou DH it was compared to in that article didn't look too bad either :cool:..

Looking forward to that..!

Here's two shots from an article in German BIKE Magazine (Jan/Feb 94) about the Yeti ARC-AS/LT that made me fall in love with that machine instantly.

View attachment 695295View attachment 695296

The Manitou DH it was compared to in that article didn't look too bad either :cool:..
Thanks a lot for the pics. It seems that all articles about yetis are always in German language. but it suits me anyway since I have nothing 😆

Here's two shots from an article in German BIKE Magazine (Jan/Feb 94) about the Yeti
I read, 26-36-62 🤐
what is certain is that I would put a triple chainring but not oversized to be able to get on the roads with small legs...but I would like to find this 62 for the photo shoot 😆 (only)

As always,...//...builds're crazy...
If at the beginning I simply dreamed of having the bike which could only be a perfect replica of what could have made me dream like many of us through the magazines...I realized that this way, some of the parts that I always wanted on one of my bikes would remain on my shelves....
Too bad for the respect of the periods, I then took the party not to respect that to the great damn of the purists of the groups to which I subscribe.My last two assemblies, the Ibis Bow Ti and the Tomac Buckshot, are nothing like the ones I've seen, but they look like me 😆...And it's so good to use at least once in a lifetime with parts on frames that made us dream 🤠

I read, 26-36-62 🤐
what is certain is that I would put a triple chainring but not oversized to be able to get on the roads with small legs...but I would like to find this 62 for the photo shoot 😆 (only)
Those big rings were custom made by Paragon Machine Works, if I remember correctly.
They come by on the Bay every now and then. Probably are a tad expensive for a photo shoot only.. ;)

Back