WTD - Rohloff S-L-T (SLT) 99 Chain

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":15szyg9m said:
You might be able to put one together from cast offs.

Still got a sticker on my frame but didn't like the chains really. No better than others and moved to sedis/Sachs chains.

Possibly - but cast off's from where?

I love these chains. It's the only chain I've ever used that has never snapped on me, and easily wears longer than the HG90/91 Shimano equivalents from bitd. I'm still running an original Rohloff that I fitted in 1991 on a low-mileage bike!

Re:

The end bits of 5 or six links after you cut the chain to size. Pool them all together and they'll look nice on a show bike.

That price isn't bad, they where never exactly cheap at 40 odd quid. Nowt by today's chain prices but expensive none the less.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

raidan73":3q7qs0ov said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rohloff-SLT-99-bicycle-chain-unused-rare-single-speed-retro-/391017776229?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item5b0a79c465

98 links and unused.
IF it's road it's missing 2 links.

if it's mtb it's missing 18 links.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

raidan73":x9ipw21u said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rohloff-SLT-99-bicycle-chain-unused-rare-single-speed-retro-/391017776229?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item5b0a79c465

Thanks Raidan - you've beaten my auto-Fleabay search notifications to the punch on this one.... I'll probably get that one tomorrow sometime!

Little bit on the short side, but still looking for more.... (bet there'll be a few people from here bidding on this one).

R

Back