Wtd: Marzocchi Bomber Z2 or similar.

f0rd

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone, this is my first build, the frame is a Trek 930 Singletrack, still needing some parts.

If anybody has some Marzocchi Bombers Z2 that would be nice, failing that I'd be really interested if anybody has any 80mm, threadless forks with lockout.

hi there, I have some nice Rockshox Indy C, I'll get some pics if you're keen?

Thanks,

I'll be frank as I don't want to mess you around and lead you on to taking pictures for nothing, I'm interested but I'm going to hold out a bit longer to see if any Z2's show up on here or elsewhere. But I do want this bike finished so I can get to work (fed up with buses), so I would be interested if I cant find anything in a few days or so.

But I don't mind you posting them, and if anybody else wants them, then fair game.

Hi there, I have some blue '98 Bomber Z2's I've just salvaged. I can get some pics up tomorrow if you're interested?

No problem - actually just realised I already have some pics of the forks on the bike I bought them with. Here you go.

I'm also in Leeds which could be convenient!!

I haven't ridden them so can't fully vouch for condition; they seem ok though but would benefit from a clean. Some other nice people here on Retrobike tell me spares still available and I've previously put up another thread with a link to a website with free download of original manuals.

I'm around most of the next few days if you wanted to take a look.

Also got some other bits from the same '98 bike (mainly M739 XT) if you're missing anything else for your build.

Matt

Attachments

• P1060194.JPG
    P1060194.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 564
  • P1060218.JPG
    P1060218.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 564
  • P1060237.JPG
    P1060237.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 564
Baj - its a '98 Explosif. A planned project which I don't think is going to happen now unfortunately!!

Back