WTD: Grafton Re-Entry Brake Levers - Black

Re:

Thanks Benjamin

I just wish people that had stuff to sell, would check the Wanted ads before simply listing stuff up in the for sale section, and someone that lives their life on here snaps it up in less than an hour of the post going up....

Re:

Haha too true, this happens to me all the time on here. I was lucky enough once to score some speed traps, it felt like winning the lottery. I'd just grab any colour that come up and re-anodise.

I certainly will - I'd happily take any colour and re-anodise.... am still waiting for my lottery win (on here).

Re:

Really! Is it the type of alloy or manufacturing? How about the cranks, bb, pedals, pods etc. I'm looking at getting some done at some point. Mine are all silver finish. Any suggestions on how to go about this?

Rampage":2p8qd6vp said:
The levers can be a problem for re-anodising, they pit badly.

Are saying just Grafton Re-Entry levers specifically are a problem, or just ally brake levers in general?

rjsdavis":3pm5c5cm said:
Rampage":3pm5c5cm said:
The levers can be a problem for re-anodising, they pit badly.

Are saying just Grafton Re-Entry levers specifically are a problem, or just ally brake levers in general?

It's the Grafton ones. They pit, mainly on the top of the bodies, I think the blades are usually fine.

Back