WTD: Grafton Re-Entry Brake Levers - Black

Re:

Sorry, no spare ones. There is some 3-4 finger ones on German eBay in red, guess you could re-anodise black. But have some free bumpage in the meantime.

Ok - still after this. Have been f***ed over by one user on this forum, who sold me a duff set of levers to begin with (knowingly), and then oh so very badly let down just recently by another user, who was holding the perfect set for me, but then decided to sell them whilst I was on holiday.

Hoping that there's some good guys out there on the forum that keep their word and sell non-broken kit?!

Re:

Maybe contact John Grafton on here and see if he'll make a set. Got some SC's off him a while back.. And I think he mentioned then about getting a new cnc machine to make parts. Nice guy, really helped me out and worth a try.

Re:

Holy crap Benjamin - I had no idea he was on here!

What's his User ID, so that I drop him a message? (Please do send me a PM, if the info is something that shouldn't go up openly on an open thread!)

Thank you very much indeed for the suggestion. You might just end up solving it. Got everything crossed now!

Back