WTD: Grafton Re-Entry Brake Levers - Black

Re: WTD: Some uber cool, 2 levers - ideally Grafton - NOW SORTED

Now not sorted - hugely disappointed to find that the levers I thought I had and had taken months to surce, were in fact damaged. :twisted:

Therefore, am looking for a another pair of Grafton Re-Entry Brake levers in black please. Just very good used condition is required please, and not damaged.

Many thanks

Re: Re:

SF Klein":3thna089 said:
It took a year to figure out the levers were damaged? Interesting...

SF Klein is the user that attempted to defraud me whilst "helping" me transport some forks from the US to the UK with a PayPal scam. I can see now, that not only was this appalling conduct unbelievable, but I am now going to be stalked by him now too.

Nice.

rjsdavis":2caxk8wc said:
SF Klein is the user that attempted to defraud me whilst "helping" me transport some forks from the US to the UK with a PayPal scam. I can see now, that not only was this appalling conduct unbelievable, but I am now going to be stalked by him now too.

Nice.
Sorry to burst your delusional bubble but I have a lot more going on in my life than needing to "stalk" you. Your ranting on this board is consistent no matter who you're dealing with. My comment on your post was simply to illuminate that fact.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=79815&hilit=Sf+Klein+feedback

SF Klein":1thn51mo said:
rjsdavis":1thn51mo said:

Nice.
Sorry to burst your delusional bubble but I have a lot more going on in my life than needing to "stalk" you. Your ranting on this board is consistent no matter who you're dealing with. My comment on your post was simply to illuminate that fact.

Thank you for your further harassing and stalking message. Thank you for also highlighting that you are tracking my previous posts, which is also harassment.

Due to the conduct of this user, he has already been reported to the Boston Police Department for the attempt to defraud. Hopefully, they will paying him a visit before too long.

Back