WTD: Cannondale 56/58cm

I noticed you sold them and my heart sunk to be honest, but good for you!
still not got the money but looks like next week will finally see it sorted with the bank.

This is Cipo's old Dale now, I bought the frame and stuck new 10 speed modern stuff on ! shock horror :twisted: it rides nice and fast........might be interested in selling if price is right.......rem there's a dent on the other side of the top tube, but it ain't that bad in real life . 2010 105 brakes, levers, r.mech , cassette, with gossemer c / set...wheels are a bit sturdy though !

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh20 ... ale002.jpg

looks lovely, but im a fussy bugger and will hold out for one without dents.
thanks for showing me though!

There was a lovely green cad3 on ebay about a week and a half ago in nuneton.....think it went for £270 twas very nice :D

I think the guy is confused with the size....says its a 59 then later a 55...........i can see by the size on h tube is similar to mine 58........looks too big for a 55cm

greenstiles":72pe9t74 said:
I think the guy is confused with the size....says its a 59 then later a 55...........i can see by the size on h tube is similar to mine 58........looks too big for a 55cm

looking from afar at the headtube i think its not quite big enough for a 55 :shock: my 56 cm(from the 22" top tube in the catalog) 3.0 series is 15.5 cm tall.

Latest posts

Back