Work sucks

hamster":nzwzkmne said:
Work does indeed suck. It just beats the alternatives.

6 years ago I sat on a beach in Cornwall and wished for the summer off work. I got it.

....And a year of chemotherapy.

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

Ouch! I would rather be in work than hospital obviously. Hope you are all better now though. :)

Thanks - I wasn't asking for sympathy though. I have my 5 year check next week.

The only thing I really remember was going out for a fang on my road bike the evening before the first dose and wondering if I'd ever be able to ride again.
That and seeing my 9 month old son on my lap and wondering if I'd see his second birthday. :shock:

"I complained that I had no shoes....then I saw a guy with no feet..."

i get paid to ride my bike in the school playgrounds and you should see my holiday times(think school holiday lengths) ps norfolk cc have got free wireless in the building when i go there so i can do any site i like heheh.oh and free coffee and choccie nibbles in the staff rooms :p :p

richie-t":23y167vr said:
work does suck, im flying solo all week as collegue is on holiday.

i am a one man band estate agent.

I wouldn't have though there was much of a market in One Man Bands....... :p

S'okay, I know my way to the cloakroom by now.........

Retrobike is firewalled for me too...I even took the time to ask my boss if it could be allowed through :LOL:

"but you go out for a ride at lunch time, so when would you go onto the site?"......Ah yes, hmmm :shock:

I must be alone in wishing it wasn't a bank holiday, will be tues before I go back to work now. I like my job. What makes it worse is I have two freshly painted frames in the office and pile of nice parts to build them up with- just sat there gathering dust.

Si

Back