Will these wheels fit on my C16 - R

Lukas69beer

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys, im new here and hope to share some content and my build progress over the months as it progresses.. First off with the frame im going to have it stripped and powder coated and add some retro clean looking bits to it and i hope to find some parts if anyone has any relevant Orange C16 - R bits
Iv found a set of brake on 16" wheels made by bontrager (select) *picture below* and i want to know if they are not too wide, i belive i can have 130mm wheels on my frame *pic below*
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading

Also i need a set of forks.. I want to stick to ridig as ill litrally use this for leasure rides to the pub on sunny days and put with the kids who dont yet rip it up im anyway whatsoever!

The wheel you have there is 26” with a 135mm axle, it’ll fit just fine.

As for forks, just have a search on eBay, there will be plenty of cheap rigid forks that’ll do just fine.

malt":3itkql2u said:
The wheel you have there is 26” with a 135mm axle, it’ll fit just fine.

As for forks, just have a search on eBay, there will be plenty of cheap rigid forks that’ll do just fine.
Thanks alot for the info on the wheels ill keep alook out for some T7 orange forks as i want to go for an original look with this build.

Thanks again for the help

Back