Who uses the mobile template?

My iPhone 4 is a bit fiddly with the normal format but didn't like the mobile one so went back to it. Mainly use ipad though.

Twitch.

I use the mobile version 100% of the time. It's a little restricted but faster and easier to read with.

Not on my nokia, it's automatically defaulted a couple of times & I just like the forum to be the same as on a PC. Through choice I don't use a facebook mobile app either.

I use the mobile version on my phone - I find it much faster to load and easier to use

At home on a decent PC I use the full version.

Attention mobile template fans.

Made a few tweaks as follows

*Mobile template is now only available to logged in users. If you are logged in it will behave as before, please note the following though...
*Devices around the 7" (i.e. Nexus 7) mark will now be shown the desktop (as opposed to mobile) template. Logged in users can of course switch to the mobile site if they prefer.
*Android devices will now be shown either mobile or desktop template depending on screen resolution - previously most (all?) would have been redirected to the mobile template regardless of screen resolution. Logged in users can of course switch to the mobile site if they prefer.

Comments as always are welcome....

I noticed some switch, but because I was dumped to a not logged in desktop screen on my mobile. This probably happens as I jump Wi-Fi hotspots and mobile. It's always done it but now it's horrible to try and log in... it took forever to log back in and then switch to the mobile site..
Please put a large login box(s) and button at the top of the site as it way way to small. Keep them there as default not a silly tiny link.

Not so bad on the nexus 7 but still prefer not to have the faff of the full site to log in, to then get the mobile template.

Can you not just default like before and just feed adverts to the mobile templates.

Ill probably end up like before and not bothering during the day as it is too much hassle and just use it when I get access to the tablet or desktop at home.

Actually I keep forgetting to mention...
Add a Wiki, EBay, Shop, archive, ... Link to a drop down icon in the mobile template.

Back