Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am almost done, i hope

• I do not have the funds to finish

• I have a long long long way to go,..

• Total voters
This is what keeps me going....stuff like this. The only know Psyclone single speed although it's thought that a couple GT Tech Shop employees may have possibly made their own it's never been confirmed. Made in a 1997 before the modern day MB SS movement had begun to scream. A true one-off never offered to the public, never in a catalog bike. I have five one-off GT bikes and I know of more that are out there that the product development department made...just haven't found them yet.

Haven't even received this yet but got the tracking numbers on it today. When I get it back to 19.5lb s and rigid I'll post some better pics.

Attachments

• IMG_3462.jpg
    IMG_3462.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_3466.jpg
    IMG_3466.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,001
i'm a titanium frame away from completion!!

and another clockwork, another marin and a fat chance ;)

ooh - and i forgot a pace

then i'm done!

Done? I've not even started! I've had M.E. since 2003 and haven't worked in that time so am completely skint, and now that I'm at college and looking forward to working again thanks to retrobike the only thing I think about buying is NOS Ringle....damn you retrobike!

I'd always lusted after the Yo Eddy so that's gotta go on the list, but thanks to this site I'm now looking at humble Cannondales, Konas, GTs and Marins in a completely new light....even Kleins are starting to look good to me.

;) :LOL:

No where near finished, I am a compulsive magpie ;)

Wanted list includes:
Ti P2 forks :cry:
Fat Ti or Aqua Yo
Orange Vit T
Litespeed Tellico
Syncros Revolution cranks
Caramba Double Barrel cranks

If i get the projects i've got done and riding i'll be happy for now.

I did really want a Gator fade Klein Adroit or Attitude but if i got one i'd just sit looking at it and touching it now and again :LOL:

More than done. I've got one more bike than I need since I haven't felt the need to fix the non runner in over a year... although if I feel the urge to commute again it will be my weapon of choice.

Retro wise I am more than happy with one front suspension XC and one rigid SS. I feel no urge for more.

Even being short of cash is not a boundary :oops:

...I bought a '98 rockhopper last weekend from a farmers auction for £13 :LOL:

I dont think i will be ever done whith collecting retro mtb's if i see one that i can remember from bitd i would have to have a go at getting it.

I have the one I want...so I am done, but it isn't retro...so I guess I am un-done. :?
One retro queen for the garage can't hurt....can it :?:

Back