Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am almost done, i hope

• I do not have the funds to finish

• I have a long long long way to go,..

• Total voters
Yup I'm done, Made the decision about a month or two ago to stop tinkering and building and start riding or sell the whole lot. So i built two good riders and sold the rest, only time i'll be buying now is for maintaining the two riders. Since i made this decision ive been out 3 or 4 times a week and i'm loving it :cool: :D

Almost done but heading into the pricier stuff now so it will get slow. I still want another Yo Eddy! but then its into the early immortal stuff...... Breezer Series 1, Cunningham Racer, first series Ritchey etc. I want Ameybrooks C-26 too :LOL:

It might take a few years and hurt a little but I WILL get there.

Si

I think I have about 10 incomplete projects on the go at the moment, so I'm not starting anything else until they are all complete...

once my lava dome's done, i think i'll concentrate on customising the marin i bought last year as to be honest, it's my real rider. I can't see myself riding fully rigid apart from local bridleways in the sun & the occasional retro gathering - if i ever make one! Guess the next project would be to trick my pahoehoe with nicer kit, but then it's my commuter so i'd worry about leavin her locked up at work.... hmm decisions decisions...... plus the fact my lava dome has been a really unhealthy obsession for the last 8 months or so, i can hardly keep my mind off it & it's totally ruined me financially!

Done. For sure (99.9%), as I can't figure out a way to get rid of a bike or two, so defo won't be adding any more or getting rid of just yet.

Kona Paul":1bw7uweh said:
Done. For sure (99.9%), as I can't figure out a way to get rid of a bike or two, so defo won't be adding any more or getting rid of just yet.

Im in the same boat now, got my Ti Hardtail, my CX, my FS SS and my Tricross singlecross (when I get round to paying for it)! I can't think of another bike that I 'need'. But then I wouldn't mind an old rigid stumpjumper though..... Here I go again ;)

What I have, plus an EWR Original Woods Bike, a Merlin Mountain and ultimately a custom 'made to measure' Titanium build and I'm happy....I think :LOL: :LOL:

Done for now.

Need to actually get some built rather than having a pile of frames and unopened boxes everywhere...

Then I might be looking at selling two or three to have funds for when I find that elusive 'something'...

Theres a RC300 missing off my list (maybe a RC250 too...but meh )

Grand scheme of things is that I am reducing my current fleet...when I finally get around to writing some "for sale" adverts. Not because I want to, just because I need to move to London and wont be able to afford the space for my current collection.

(I have even thought about renting some storage space)

Back