White Peak District Classic - Sunday 25th February

Re:

Yep but more are on Facebook than on this forum ;-)

Let alone chancing over a thread halfway down a page in this section.

but thats what happens when people dont use the forum... `you need to link your rides with retrobike to class them as a retrobike ride, else they turn into a handfull of old retrobikers doing their own thing and missing out on all the other rides etc

but we still love ya haha xxx

Re:

Our event is linked bothways.. just :) once it got to the month. I always do for events I put up (Don't know who put the Ravenscar one up but I ammended them)

I don't mind either way, I'll probably be on this ride :)
I like the area more than the edge of the sea.

Get the events up on the RetroBike Facebook events page to get the wide audience and so everyone knows.

Not just the few people or so here.

Re:

That's the right page, John just needs to give the AEC's some admin rights to add events or convert to a group and then use it.

That's what many local retrobike groups set up for their own areas as they couldn't get the rides up and people just don't look here everyday or get a ping when a ride goes up.

Always been the problem.

Re:

Well only 2 weeks to go and the weather is looking warm and sunny (in my mind).
Currently the White Peak refers to the later of snow on top.
:xmas-wink:
I have done a recce ride and found it a little wet in places so have the option to cut down the length to 18 miles and 2000ft.
We can decide on the day and on the weather, but hopefully a few more people can manage this distance.

I will keep any updates in here as I am not on Facebook.

Rich

Latest posts

Back