Which retrobikers would you most like to ride with?

i was thinking more along the lines of visiting Andy R in Greece. orthough i do have a house in brazil, if you lot want to organise a meet there its fine by me, just as long as you bring back my 88 cindercone :D

lumos2000":cphtr893 said:
i was thinking more along the lines of visiting Andy R in Greece. orthough i do have a house in brazil, if you lot want to organise a meet there its fine by me, just as long as you bring back my 88 cindercone :D

You'd be more than welcome, my friend :cool: . There is certainly some good riding to be had there, anything from full day (or overnight) epics to some "cheeky" trails practically in my back yard.

Andy R":2nq726zy said:
lumos2000":2nq726zy said:

You'd be more than welcome, my friend :cool: . There is certainly some good riding to be had there, anything from full day (or overnight) epics to some "cheeky" trails practically in my back yard.

i did ride up a mountin in Kos once, had a very stong coffee at the top ;)

I'd ride with anyone fat and technically inept- I could really push my performance envelope with these people!

Dr S":2o3jxo5q said:
I'd ride with anyone fat and technically inept- I could really push my performance envelope with these people!

Sithlord":2o3jxo5q said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

this is you bike buddy right Si ? :LOL:

ontopic; I have met so many of you virtually, and you are all so kind and nice.
I do not have a special someone above the rest, that would not be fair towards the rest so i guess i just have to join a big meet next year and meet the lot of you.

Back