Which one would you keep? Decisions...

Which one would you keep?

• Salsa Ala Carte Jellybean?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kona Hot?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Build up the Salsa, Hot, and Roberts ride them all a good few times over a couple of weeks and keep your favorite.

Speaking of selling the Roberts...here's a business opportunity for somebody...

Which one of you fellas in the old country is going to be the first to start exporting, via eBay, some of the older Prestiges, Clockworks, Yates et al.... Via Retrobike, you've intrioduced hundreds of American MTB fans to these euro only brands in detail, now somebody needs to just follow thru...

I sort of have an itch for some BOLX of my own... :shock: :cool:

South Bound":27zclsyo said:
If you are even thinking about it, sell them both and buy something you lust after (if there is anything you don't already own!).
Agreed, if you've got to ask flog 'em both.

utahdog2003":2c1atwzf said:

Which one of you fellas in the old country is going to be the first to start exporting, via eBay, some of the older Prestiges, Clockworks, Yates et al.... Via Retrobike, you've intrioduced hundreds of American MTB fans to these euro only brands in detail, now somebody needs to just follow thru...

Chas will build you a BOLX if you want one,full custom,as retro as you want,prices aren't bad either for what you get :D

utahdog2003":2fluy3u4 said:

I think you'll find that this already happens. I know I've had no problems finding people here to act as a forwarding agent for the right beer money

utahdog2003":2njm7yqu said:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61413 !!

Latest posts

Back