Which one would you keep? Decisions...

Which one would you keep?

• Salsa Ala Carte Jellybean?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kona Hot?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sell the Salsa but to someone you know,then buy it back when funds allow.Of course some sort of contract may need drawing up.... :D

If you are even thinking about it, sell them both and buy something you lust after (if there is anything you don't already own!).

Keep the Salsa. " rides well, perfect fit." enough said. And if you dont like the white, paint it! Ride quality should speak louder than the brand, or colour....

jez-4-bikes-max":1ynsm8aj said:
Getting a bit busy in my garage at the moment and builds are stalling. Also need to clear a credit card :(

Which one would you get rid of? I'm a little bit torn.

Really I don't mind which one you sell me, so just let me know in due course ;)

Jez, I would point out that you went so far as to describe the Salsa by it's color scheme, thereby indicating subconsciously how different you really think it is. Nothing against Hots, or Konas for that matter, but not only is the Hot just another Kona, its also just another Hot.

Keep the Salsa....no brainer... :cool:

WOW! I did not realize that people hated "Hots" as much as Kleins on here. :LOL: Kidding.
Even though I own a Hot and think it rides better then any hardtail I have owned, I would say keep the Salsa. It is a little more unique.
With that said, I do not agree with all when they say that a "HOT" is just another Kona. But that can be discussed in a new thread. :D

Back