Which 1991 Kona build and colour ( POLL )

Which colour and build for my 1991 Kona??

• Black and Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream or |Putty and Tan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When i was first asking people what colour i should do it nearly everyone said leave it as it is, leave it black, dont do anything to it, keep it original ect ect, so to make people change there mind and give them a definate new colour change makes me believe i have chosen the right colour scheme for the bike as 75% of people upto press arnt saying keep it black and are telling me to go with my Cream and Tan build. :LOL:

Gee

What do you think to this Sandstone colour? i still think i prefer the colour of the LOOK bike??? :LOL:

Attachments

• sandstone.jpg
    sandstone.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,186
Just taken frame to Chris Marshall, and spent 2 hrs mixing paints to get the perfect unique colour, frame looks immaculate and zero damge no chain marks or dints or cracks. so im really chuffed upto press. :LOL: :LOL:

LOL these pictures are what it was like when it was delivered, all fairly rubbish gear on it ( no ofence to the seller as i bought it from a guy on here ) so having a full rebuild using full M900 XTR groupset,, Also changing the Vs to cantis the only parts which will be original will be the frame forks and stem, but the rebuild will be staying period :LOL:
Going with build number 2.
Gee

Attachments

• kona2.jpg
    kona2.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Kona1.jpg
    Kona1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,148
  • kona3.jpg
    kona3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,148