Which 1991 Kona build and colour ( POLL )

Which colour and build for my 1991 Kona??

• Black and Silver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream or |Putty and Tan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Woody":3av1y0r1 said:
Cream and tan sounds good and will be unique. :cool:

Cheers Woody, i dont want to be part of the norm i want retrobikes to see something a little special and different lol, its going to take about 5 weeks for the frame to be stove enameled so im going to have to wait although there is still some bits im struggling to get hold off for in :cry:

Guiness cream, what do you rekon??
Rekon that will look lovely on my 1991 Kona with Tan bits

Attachments

• dsc00084_large_901_147.jpg
    dsc00084_large_901_147.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,494
I think that looks too White Gee. For inspiration pop along to a decorators paint supplier and get a Farrow and Ball paint chart. There are some very nice creams and putty colours on there. Something like Egyptian Cotton would work.
Not sure on cream tyres though. Have a look at DMR Supamotos with amberwalls. They look great and work on most surfaces as long as it's reasonably dry.

Just checked out those supamotos and they got black on them, i think i need yto stay away from any black, they are white treads and tan walls the ones i have bought, lets see what they are like when they are on, may have to make changes but lets see lol :LOL:

Dr S":2uw8q222 said:
I think that looks too White Gee. For inspiration pop along to a decorators paint supplier and get a Farrow and Ball paint chart. There are some very nice creams and putty colours on there. Something like Egyptian Cotton would work.
Not sure on cream tyres though. Have a look at DMR Supamotos with amberwalls. They look great and work on most surfaces as long as it's reasonably dry.

I concur...

There is a Farrow and Ball paint shop in Hebden Bridge next to Blazing Saddles, they have some great colours. Guiness Foam with black decals would rock!

I agree with the idea of the poll, but the percentage for cream / tan was inevitable, inparticular vs black / silver Zzzzzzz.

A similar poll would be dog sh!t baguette or Whitby Fish and Chips :LOL:

Back