Where are all the Rock Lobsters?

retroJIM

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I really wanted a Rock Lobster back in the day and I'm considering tracking one down to restore. Does anyone have any pictures or links to share? I couldn't find a 'show me your Rock Lobsters topic'. So thought I'd ask.

I remember one in British Racing Green and featured in MBUK in the 90s but my memory is hazy on the details.

Cheers,

Jim

They go for silly money. I can never work out which is the one to look out for as there were so many derivatives of it.

Tbh 99% of them were made in the Far East and therefore really not worth big money

The brand name Rock Lobster has been mercilessly exploited over the years - if you fancy a read have a hop over to here and start with the official review and then some very informative comments from Sinnerman

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=378024&start=10#p2806126

The History Man":22rjukk6 said:

That is quite upsetting, but I've seen worse. I'm also wondering where you found a steerer tube that long.

The fairy lights are a nice touch :cool:

Retro Spud":36a4kuem said:
Tbh 99% of them were made in the Far East and therefore really not worth big money

The brand name Rock Lobster has been mercilessly exploited over the years - if you fancy a read have a hop over to here and start with the official review and then some very informative comments from Sinnerman

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=378024&start=10#p2806126

An interesting read thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing your finished build.

Back