Whats going on here then ?

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Is it just me or is this seriously fk'd up. It looks like one front end landing and over you go.
288616040_1080538502553459_8913344710681079464_n.jpg

Is it just me or is this seriously fk'd up. It looks like one front end landing and over you go.
View attachment 636583
Ingenuity always ruined things. As I sit here, can in hand, pondering my existence. I wonder, did they think this monstrosity actually looked good? If this design had worked well, would we all have been drooling over this? Is the concept of 'what we like' merely what is/was popular? Will I ever get to kiss a woman?

Anyways, cough, it looks a kona bike that's been through the meatgrinder.

I can't help giggling comparing this thing's head angle to the literally 60 degrees of my Norco Rampage 🤣 Which, oddly enough, was set up as you see it exactly to prevent going over on lousy landings, and ridiculous as it looks it works great!

Attachments

• 20220607_185627.jpg
    20220607_185627.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 9
I think it is just the angle of the shot. Great bikes, one of the best Kona made :cool:
Oh definitely angle of the shot, you can see it in how the wheels ain't quite as round as they should be.

By the way I take the successor to this to my local trails for a whole day every weekend, guys I ride with call it a Humvee on 2 wheels cause I rarely even get off the seat, it just runs stuff over at whatever speed I dare to let it build up. Absolutely love the thing, it's 16 years old now and I ain't planning on replacing it any time soon (doesn't stop me from wanting to add more bikes to the collection tho 🤣)

Last edited:
Back