What Raleigh is this?

Raleigh Team Cadet/Flyer forks? Maybe not a Raleigh? Can't find any Mk7 Professional pictures. Sorry everyone i'm still very much the novice and I know Raleigh catalogues are not always 100per cent accurate.

Last edited:
I think its a Raleigh Panasonic Team Replica 12 well at least the frame is but not the fork? This picture comes from The Flying Wheel blog thank you. The quality of the picture is better on the blog as you can't see the head tube lug details on the one below but you can in the blog. _DSC3061 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I think its a Raleigh Panasonic Team Replica 12 well at least the frame is but not the fork? This picture comes from The Flying Wheel blog thank you. The quality of the picture is better on the blog as you can't see the head tube lug details on the one below but you can in the blog. View attachment 800139
The Team Replica models used the Mk7 Professional frame so not the same. Most likely the frame is a Competition, Gran Course or Road Ace with lower spec fork. The full top tube cable guides had probably rusted and been replaced and painted.

Last edited:
The Team Replica models used the Mk7 professional frame so not the same. Most likely the frame is a Competition, Gran Course or Road Ace with lower spec fork. Most likely the full top tube cable guides had rusted and been replaced and painted.
Thank you 😀

The Team Replica models used the Mk7 professional frame so not the same. Most likely the frame is a Competition, Gran Course or Road Ace with lower spec fork. Most likely the full top tube cable guides had rusted and been replaced and painted.

I once made a list of the Raleighs that used that particular frame style. With the frame in hand one might be able to identify it more precisely.

Having said that, I have one of those frames that doesn't fit any of the catalogued models ...

82def608-09aa-42fd-90a3-2fe62be226a4.jpg

That's great thank you! That elusive SBDU will have to wait another day....I have no Raleigh frames anymore but I do have a Concorde, Frontiera and a De Ver. I would like an Alec Bird or a Raleigh Professional or SBDU....I think the Alec Bird is the more affordable than the Raleigh Professional. That list looks like it may have taken sometime to compile but I will run a copy off if that's okay? as any info is a handy thing thanks again...

That's great thank you! That elusive SBDU will have to wait another day....I have no Raleigh frames anymore but I do have a Concorde, Frontiera and a De Ver. I would like an Alec Bird or a Raleigh Professional or SBDU....I think the Alec Bird is the more affordable than the Raleigh Professional. That list looks like it may have taken sometime to compile but I will run a copy off if that's okay? as any info is a handy thing thanks again...
There is the possibility that it's an SB but obviously need to see the frame number 🤔 What size frame are you looking for, I have a Raleigh Professional MkV and SBDU in 531SL surplus to requirements.

Yes, I did spend a fair amount of time making it (the story is here), so please feel free to use and share it. Glad if it can be of use to someone.

Back