What is your dream 80s frame?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
Re: What is your dream 80s frame

lewisfoto":jqsg98kr said:
If I was dreaming REALLY big, a Cinelli Laser
The laser is beyond dreams ...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
as a kid, well older one i always lusted after these. local and all that

Attachments

• raleigh-ti-frameset.jpg
    raleigh-ti-frameset.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 192
any of these la vie claire frames, if they ever existed in this form for sale to joe punter . .

and probably the best looking steel frame ever, in my book . .

:cool:

The History Man":26t2lmqv said:

An early Raleigh Team Pro currently on UK eBay number 400637071937
The Team Pros Yahoo Group's consensus is that the special build denoted by the frame number is the non standard lugs. Needs some TLC and too small for me (plus I already have one in mid build) but someone will be pleased with it in due course.

The History Man":kca1akg1 said:

Amen to that brother. I used to cycle all the way up to Shorter Rochford Cycles to drool over that. 753 was my magic no bitd :D I remember mowing a lot of lawns and washing some awful cars trying to save up enough shekels. :LOL:

glpinxit":wavscrfu said:
The History Man":wavscrfu said:

An early Raleigh Team Pro currently on UK eBay number 400637071937
The Team Pros Yahoo Group's consensus is that the special build denoted by the frame number is the non standard lugs. Needs some TLC and too small for me (plus I already have one in mid build) but someone will be pleased with it in due course.

Thanks for that I would need a 60ish cm give or take a couple so hen's teeth i think. but if you ever see one..........

Back