What is it........

Re:

Bugger me, nothing like that ever turns up at my local tip!
Absolutely top-class find! :D

Re: Re:

Adam-and-the-bean":148k351b said:

Aren't you concerned that having a link to the thread here where you say you "got it at the tip for a fiver the other day" on your ebay ad where it says you "rode it up till you put it in the loft a year ago" might cause bidders to think you're not the most trustworthy seller on the site?

And who the hell lists something on ebay as collection only and the auction ends on the day they're going away for a week?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

FMJ":qymcx7vu said:
Adam-and-the-bean":qymcx7vu said:

Aren't you concerned that having a link to the thread here where you say you "got it at the tip for a fiver the other day" on your ebay ad where it says you "rode it up till you put it in the loft a year ago" might cause bidders to think you're not the most trustworthy seller on the site?

And who the hell lists something on ebay as collection only and the auction ends on the day they're going away for a week?

I thought that when i first read it but then noticed the post dates on the RB thread and they are 2014.
So he got it at the tip a year ago and now puts it up for sale.
He needs to make it a little clearer on his ebay ad.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back