What in the... ? YETI CONTENT

elite504":6zw3twym said:
beepbeep":6zw3twym said:
Looking forward to seeing the results of what should be an interesting build.

The big question – resto or rat? :D
If the yeti tribe meet ths year is gonna have a retro theme,/quote]

yeh sorry, meant to tell you, andy doesnt have a problem as they're all still yetis! location TBC within the next 2 weeks

@Pete - :LOL: :LOL:

Nice one Nick. Look forward to seeing that built. It you need any parts ;)

Tribemeet - who else is going? If I do it'll be FS

hairstream":30skdega said:
elite504":30skdega said:
pete_mcc":30skdega said:

...didja getittyet?
Woah yeah- and mighty fine in a very retroratbikepatina kinda way it is too.. . Leaving the seatpost cooking on soda for a week, and nobody out bid meon the blacksmiths tongs on ebay, as I need to pull that sucker out.. Luckily its a rbbed post, so there is something to grab.
Fair bit of damage to the inner seat tube diameter, so I'll turn up a 500mm post for lots of support ;)
Maybe one day it'll get a nice shiny black respray, but for now, it'll just be built and ridden :)

whow

elite504":3liljlvx said:
hairstream":3liljlvx said:
elite504":3liljlvx said:
pete_mcc":3liljlvx said:

...didja getittyet?
Woah yeah- and mighty fine in a very retroratbikepatina kinda way it is too.. . Leaving the seatpost cooking on soda for a week, and nobody out bid meon the blacksmiths tongs on ebay, as I need to pull that sucker out.. Luckily its a rbbed post, so there is something to grab.
Fair bit of damage to the inner seat tube diameter, so I'll turn up a 500mm post for lots of support ;)
Maybe one day it'll get a nice shiny black respray, but for now, it'll just be built and ridden :)

hey Nick cant wait to see the end results :D

I have a SHERPA sat in Rock Lobster USA workshop waiting for my decision on whether to put a conventional back stay assembly on( due to internal rust!) Or i may get him to send it to Groovy to see what Rody thinks :?

Decisions, decisions :roll:

yetis are so uber cool though :cool:

MadCowKev":3le8p925 said:
Tribemeet - who else is going? If I do it'll be FS

depends where it is I guess. its deffo more of a riding event than retro... but if you're coming riding anyway then bring a retro ;)

Back