What freewheel with 80s Campag Record hubs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
If it's any help to you, I have a Regina Gran Sport Corse 5-speed freewheel that was on a set of Campag Record hubs which my LBS removed for me in 10 seconds no bother, which I'm about to put on eBay.

Although maybe they were on a slightly older style of Record hubs? Did they change at some point during the 80s?

l][/quote]
Where did you get that for that price Nob?[/quote]

Off the U.S. ebay site from a guy in California who I believe had a father who sadly passed away & left his bikes etc . To him to which is of no use to the son hence I got a great deal :) it has hardly been touched.

Montello":3l3zgqqw said:
I have discovered an annoying incompatibility between campag hubs and a Regina BX freewheel.

The nut on the end (#33) is 0.5mm too big in diameter to get the removal tool on ... So if I fit the
freewheel I will never get it off!!

Regina used to market a special remover for BX /Campag setup, I just sold one on to a member in a bunch of removers std kit on the pro team mechanic scene in the 80's. As per NOb's post I have a very little used Regina America 7 Speed straight up Ergal sprocket block that I advertised for sale a while back

Back