What Do You 'Rate' Yourself At?

/\ I'll give you serious run for your money with that one ;)

Also, finding the easiest/quickest way to do any given task, i am the master :cool:

Singing along to the B52s' Planet Clare. I come in with "She came from Planet Clare" inch perfect every time, no matter how many years it is since I last heard it.

Blaming Andy for everything -most of which is my fault in the first place. :?

And buying books. I could walk through a desert and still manage to come home with a bag of books.

Not much in the skill stakes but, there you go. I suppose I'm crap at a lot of things. Is that a skill, being really crap? :roll:

Getting lost at night whilst drunk always rated myself at that but over here I've excelled in it :?

Finding the funny side even in the most life threatening, dangerous situations. Been told that it has helped others be far more content in their knowledge it'll be alright, I have a treasured piece of paper confirming it.

joe careless":3fg6g9lv said:
Finding the funny side even in the most life threatening, dangerous situations. Been told that it has helped others be far more content in their knowledge it'll be alright, I have a treasured piece of paper confirming it.

Made me think of my mum and grandma, Mother spent many a night jokingly telling my gran she was as nutty as a fruit cake every time my grandma asked, which was more and more often until her death of Multi-infarct dementia, my mum thought she should continue to treat her mum like she had always done.

Alison

hmmm well I dont like to boast but.... :roll:

nah seriously. about the only thing Im good at is managing to injure myself on just about anything. :LOL:

In fact thinking about it I should probably stay away from bikes after all the injuries Ive received from them (and that was before I even got on them to ride)

actually scrap that. I am the uppermost champion at forgetting and losing things. :cool:

Back