What bike is this

philbr

Retro Newbie
I saw this on facebook marketplace and thought it might make a good commuter bike for my short trip into work.

Does anyone know what model might be or it’s age

Attachments

• IMG_0308.png
    IMG_0308.png
    276.8 KB · Views: 83
Looks like there's a bit to do on it to get it running and unless it's free or you particularly like the look of it I'm sure you could find a better proposition.
Definitely not one of Raleigh's best efforts.

Looks like there's a bit to do on it to get it running and unless it's free or you particularly like the look of it I'm sure you could find a better proposition.
Definitely not one of Raleigh's best efforts.

Asking price is £20 it is also a fair trip away tho pick it up. I don’t mind doing the work on it as I do like a bit of a project. But I think I might pass and hope that someone better becomes available in my area

Asking price is £20 it is also a fair trip away tho pick it up. I don’t mind doing the work on it as I do like a bit of a project. But I think I might pass and hope that someone better becomes available in my area
Hi, that is a basic early 1990's Raleigh which is missing its bits and definitely not worth £20. You can definitely do better! Not sure where you are but if you have a local bike recycling charity then that would be a far better option. Alternatively why not post a wanted ad on FB and see what pops up locally?

This one came up local to me listed as a Marin rockstar. Looks in good condition. can anyone tell me anything or about it?

Back