Wester Ross 21 1/2" Blue & Green £695

fastpedaller

Dirt Disciple
A Wester Ross complete with Shimano Dura Ace Ax components. 21 1/2" c/c for seat tube and top tube. Mavic open pro rims 32H
Brooks Pro saddle. Frame number 344 built by Fergus. A lovely bike which has had very little use - It hasn't had any for the last 15? years! It will need some attention, because of lack of use.... Certainly a chain (it's orange) and maybe tyres/tubes and an oiling, but nothing major. I'm advertising it for a friend (no it's not a scam... Nobody wants payment up front) who lives over 100 miles away and is 87 years and can't ride any more so is selling his bikes. because of the distance involved I can't do any 'specific' photos to verify, but have several photos which I can forward if you want more detail. Bike is in Essex for anyone who wants to view, cash on collection.

Attachments

• Wester Ross3.jpg
    Wester Ross3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 694
Re:

Now reduced in price for quick sale £595.
Collection only.
For more info on Wester Ross
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL25BYkA6Xw

from 11 mins on.. Oozes quality! A shame not many people know about them. I'm sure the first to see it will buy (despite the rusty chain!) P.S. The price WON'T drop any more and is not open to haggle. He might be 87 but he's not daft!

Latest posts

Back