West Midlands rides 1st Sunday of every month

Update to 7th of August date

Russell has kindly put himself forward to guide a ride around Leckhampton hills showing us the best of the area.

Will update nearer the time with meeting time and location.

I am currently spending my weeks contracting, bored out of my face in Woodstock. If any one fancies a gentle bimble around the area on a school night i'd be keen.

Rob, I am working in Witney at the moment and finish at 15:30 all week next week.

Sure we can sort something?

Hello All,

Just spotted this thread, i'm local so will try to come along , only problem is I will only have a modern ride or single speed available for use !

hope to meet you all soon

Come on peeps we have gone quiet again :D

Who is heading over for the Cheltenham ride? This is going to be good

Thinking maybe going over to the FOD to try the new trail, Could pencil that into the Sept date?

Matthew71 , Do you fancy hosting a ride over your way?

Been on the new FoD trail a couple of times , it's pretty awesome ! Prob be heading back Monday night if anyone fancies it ?

Its too far for me for in week but I have two weeks off coming up and up for a weekend of course!! :cool:

Is it ideal for retro? :cool:

The last section is very technical , I may try it on a retro ( soon as I've got one finished) be quite a steady ride, but worth the challenge, the rest of the 7 mile route would be fine on a retro

Back