Sunday Sept 20th Return to Settle to Malham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recycles":o4bd1w58 said:
Will try and make this if I get the all clear off the docs tomorrow, any chance of a lift uncle Vern... it's me Phil, you may remember me from only riding when the weathers nice...

It'll be good to catch up with you Phil, its been awhile...

And yes your more than welcome to a lift.

Was the pic at Errington woods ?

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":yhe3qz4e said:
How bad is the climbing, I hate climbing, worse then Nidderdale? :-D

Its about the same (ish) maybe a bit more, Matthew is the one to tell you things like that, I just try to keep peddling...

Gaddmeister":yhe3qz4e said:
Would like to come but don't want to slow you guys down. Don't get out much due to large family! :-D

You know we ride to the slowest rider and if that fails then there's always the slow gin with added EPO... :LOL:

Recycles":yhe3qz4e said:
Yeah Errington woods a couple of years ago, I've since parted with the cannondale

Yep I know the crackanfails gone, last I heard you'd gone to the FATSIDE but knowing you that was 20/30 bikes ago :LOL:

You always did like to try a few different bikes for a week or two... or until your bored with them

When I figure out how to edit my signature I'll list em, not got a fattie at the moment but I fancy one. Currently riding a voodoo bizango 29er when I'm not falling off it. In the retro shed there is... 87 Muddy Fox explorer, 96 Kona Explosif (ex danny hart xc race bike), Puch alpine cyclocross hybrid thing, Chrysler prowler cruiser oh and a Raleigh mantis fixie because I liked the paint job. I think there's about 60 bikes in the shop as well, I took over this place a couple of months back... keeps me out of trouble.

https://www.facebook.com/recycles.redcar

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":3750yliw said:
How bad is the climbing, I hate climbing, worse then Nidderdale? :-D
Only 2 climbs , one from Settle to the top of the hill before the descent to Malham , long but steady , then from Malham back to the top before the fantastic few mile descent to the finish , horrible but not too long and we'll all be walking some of it , overall I'd say it's a much easier ride than Nidderdale so you'll manage . :)

Re:

I will be there, my legs are killing from the peaks ride, but still rode to work this morning.

See you all next Sunday :D

Re:

Hi guys, will hopefully be joining you on Sunday for my first retrobike ride. See you all there.

Re:

Sorry guys going to have to bail this one again! Been given my interview date for a promotion I am going for for Monday at 10am! Talk about short notice! Have a good one and will defo join the next one! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back