West Midlands riders say hello

hiya :) in Walsall and retrobiking most days.... old Saracen Tufftrax as my hackabout town and a 1950's clubman bike for high days and holidays..
Not getting out as much as I'd like but thats because I am rebuilding our house mostly.
If anyone in the West Mids is interested in racing or doing daft sportives on their old bikes let me know as I am into this sort of silliness..

Are you the chap who sold me this recently? -

Raleigh%20USA_zpsbzivsaon.jpg
[/URL]

malvernman":s8x8lfoy said:
Yep that's me :) how are you getting on with it?

Ah, cool. I'm getting on great with it thanks, found a fork for it (still needs paint). Really nice frame - just what i was after, and fits me perfectly.

If you're down this way, give me a shout. :)

laurence":3mrji1bc said:
malvernman":3mrji1bc said:
Yep that's me :) how are you getting on with it?

Ah, cool. I'm getting on great with it thanks, found a fork for it (still needs paint). Really nice frame - just what i was after, and fits me perfectly.

If you're down this way, give me a shout. :)

Yeah will do... the plan is to move back down to Malvern or Tenbury area in the next 12 months.. its a bit cack cycling in Walsall tbh .

Re: jordan

Would love to ride but only have a bmx bike and its really old but shine so let me and ill meet

Re: bike meeting

Hi would like to know if there is any raleigh bmx meetings or rides and wonder if you can help me find an event please would really love to go to one

Thanks from jordan

Back