well my macretro bletherin

Great nights sleep left me buzzing with energy and thus put 25 miles or so of Tarmac beneath my wheels this fine new years day :D
Meant to go along the coast but got sucked inland by the lure of hills and great veiws across the lothians, forth and fife :cool:
Off to my folks for my tea this evening, can today get any better ;)

velomaniac":ozvlm3jy said:
Great nights sleep left me buzzing with energy and thus put 25 miles or so of Tarmac beneath my wheels this fine new years day :D
Meant to go along the coast but got sucked inland by the lure of hills and great veiws across the lothians, forth and fife :cool:
Off to my folks for my tea this evening, can today get any better ;)

Well yes and no, Megan Fox pm'd me for your address but I cant remember your door number, sorry. :oops:

look i can give both of you's guys her number if you think you'll get anywhere wi her :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's about this time of year that these song lyrics come to mind...

And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass

So gents, here's to more of the same in 2011. It has been a pleasure and a privilege riding with you all.

20104n.jpg

This Megan Fox lassy must be a bit of a slapper being known from east fife to west lothian. Plus Eck, your a married man, have you no common decency :shock:

This is not the kind of woman for me :roll:

Song lyric that sticks in my head as each year passes is from 'The The' and goes :

Another year older and what have I done,
My inspiration has shrivelled in the sun !

Granted its somewhat pessimistic but thats me :LOL:

Fellow Celts

Happy new year to one and all

I'm currently taking a breather b4 continuing the New Year festivities with my outlaws in Da'beettieeee

now i'm legally fit in the eyes of HMG, lkg fwd to running the trails again with you guys soon.

Rhys

zigzag":37ffkmij said:
It's about this time of year that these song lyrics come to mind...

And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last
I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself
To hold on to these moments as they pass

So gents, here's to more of the same in 2011. It has been a pleasure and a privilege riding with you all.

20104n.jpg

quality :cool:

Back