For Sale Welding (mainly Birmingham but potentially national)

Beans

Retro Guru
So there is probably a fair chance this is too off topic for the classifieds and will be locked , apologies to mods if so. I thought I'd try it out and see.

Okay so what's on offer?
Me a trained up (at a proper college) welder looking for opportunities to weld things to develop my skills and experience beyond the things tested for on a city & guilds course 😁.

I have my own manual arc welding machine which is easy to transport and economical to use. This type of welding is suitable mainly for thicker heavier duty steel items like metal railings, gates and perhaps 2mm square tubing like found on frames of Chinese quad bikes and the like.
Not really suitable for a bicycle unless it's something like a homebrew cargo bike or novelty tall bike.

Aside from this I can do basic TIG welding, but I do not have a machine. If you give me a machine and some material to practice on for a bit, I would be able to do repairs on aluminium bike frames.

I should be available to do these odd jobs till the end of the year. Locations near Birmingham would be most convenient. But would consider going pretty much anywhere if worth it.

Cost = Expenses + small pay as you feel donation.

Back