Weekend riding...

Here is the route that Mr Muz dragged me on, although it was one we did agree on.

http://www.strava.com/activities/105543102

I might resemble Mike's remarks about my biking 'prowess'. In my defence... err.. well, nah, I held him up. :)

Still, on the other hand, all I can suggest is, if you value your safety, don't step between Mike and the cake stand if you are in a cafe ;)

Well you've only got yourself to blame young man ! I did ask you if you were sure about going around the Dyke before we did . Bloody kids ! :evil: :LOL:
I do have a magnetic/diabetic attraction to the biggest cake in the shop , and I therefore appologise to the lady whose wheelchair I rolled past the counter :shock:
Oh and the blind man whose stick I kicked out of his hand :facepalm:
Well in my defence , I was hungry :p
Mike

Mike Muz 67":1n6hvq8m said:
Well you've only got yourself to blame young man ! I did ask you if you were sure about going around the Dyke before we did . Bloody kids ! :evil: :LOL:

Yeah I was sure I wanted to go that way, but that's got nothing to do with actually completing it competently ;)

rosstheboss":1pxfzw2y said:
The section above Long Furlong down to Patching was fairly horrid, with various rubbish bits in between. I could actually stand my bike up in one place! The ride itself was great, but a combo of a long time since my last ride (and Dave's) and the mud made it a bit more interesting shall we say....

I know how fast these trails usually are so it was amazing to see how much impact the weather has had. Looking forward to them drying out, at least a bit!

"the Clart"

SouthDownsClart_zps9c08fc2c.jpg

Back