Wanted '93 Kona Explosif

Re:

My goodness this is a long search! Have you tried eBay.de? Sometimes they list just by country (then haggle)

Saw a German K model Explosif go for cheap a few years back there and regretted not buying it

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

If it's of interest I have a 94 Explosif - has the fluted downtube. It's 19" though. And has been powder coated in silver. Earlier owner moved the cable stops to top tube (professionally done). If you wanted to respray it will come with a completely new set of 94 decals from Gil M.

PM me for more pics and price if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1246.JPG
    IMG_1246.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 376
Re: Re:

Godwin_Austen":2cbu8j4t said:
If it's of interest I have a 94 Explosif - has the fluted downtube. It's 19" though. And has been powder coated in silver. Earlier owner moved the cable stops to top tube (professionally done). If you wanted to respray it will come with a completely new set of 94 decals from Gil M.

PM me for more pics and price if interested.

Thank you for the offer but as per original post i am after a '93 in good condition, with original paint and 18" in size :)

Mark

I know its only been 5 years, but still havent found one yet :shock: :)

Re:

I feel for you mate, there'll be one out there somewhere just waiting to pop up :)
For me i just gave up in the end looking for a 19",just leaving it to fate, right place right time and all that :LOL: :LOL:

Dan_McG1":b957dlz1 said:
I've got an 19" that for no reason other than laziness I've not got round to flogging yet...?

Thank you for posting, though a 19" will be too large unfortunately. :(

Back