WANTED 700 x 25 amber walls

I have some brand new Hutchinson 700x28's which are proper old school with zig zag tread and amber rubber sidewalls. 28's are equivalent to 1 1/8 which was mainstream back then

peetee":1czx8mzg said:
I have some brand new Hutchinson 700x28's which are proper old school with zig zag tread and amber rubber sidewalls. 28's are equivalent to 1 1/8 which was mainstream back then
Can I have a pic and price please. These might do for this or my tourer so very interested. Will pm my email thanks

You had a look at the On-One website? Lots of tan-wall 700c tyres there. Most seem to be 28c but there's a couple of 25c I believe.

jimo746":1xis1dhd said:
You had a look at the On-One website? Lots of tan-wall 700c tyres there. Most seem to be 28c but there's a couple of 25c I believe.
Nothing I could see?

peetee":1vct6l88 said:
Hellooooooooooo

You have a pm.

Still on the hunt for skinny 700 x 25 in amber wall for the occasional Milk Race type ride on my new racer.

There are some pairs for under £30 on fleabay so that's my budget. ish .

Back