Voodoo decals

Pics of my Bizango as it arrived

retrobikeandsnow061.jpg

It has some strange/unique details like the hose mounts under the tt rather than top tube cable stops

and the welded on cable runners under the bb :?

Not sure if these things were added later or some form of Altitude customization as some '96 Explosif frames came with magura's

I had a moment of madness and actually submitted a best offer to begin with :oops:

Then I saw sense and paid the full asking. :cool:

Don't worry its in good hands, I have the original paint code from JM so it will be getting a good coat of orange from Bob Jackson as soon as the decals arrive :)

Never mind, I didn't really need another project at the moment and that's why I took a bit of time deliberating over it and you beat me to it. 'll get a retro voodoo eventually, really wish I'd bought one new in 97 when my 94 fire mountain snapped.

Looking forward to seeing it when it's restored.

konaman1":2165sb1u said:
It has some strange/unique details like the hose mounts under the tt rather than top tube cable stops
and the welded on cable runners under the bb :?
Not sure if these things were added later or some form of Altitude customization as some '96 Explosif frames came with magura's
I think it must definitely be a Bizango, as the serial number format is right. I can't see the entire number but it looks as though it is quite low in the 1996 sequence, suggesting a 96 model rather than a 97. Normally you can tell the difference from the cable stops, but it looks as though none of the stops on this frame is original. I would assume that the original stops and guide loops were all replaced when it was repainted. You seem to still have the hole in the right hand brake boss though, through which the rear mech cable is supposed to run.

Attachments

• 1996 VooDoo Wanga size 16 at Marina frame.jpg
    1996 VooDoo Wanga size 16 at Marina frame.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 612
Righto its all coming together!

I have the original decals from Joe Murray now but I need to have this decal made up as he has no more of this style. At least I think its this one I need for a '96, if anyone knows different feel free to set me straight.

Could a fellow Bizango owner measure this top tube decal for me Length x height

Cheers, Matt :)

Attachments

• bizango tt.jpg
    bizango tt.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 587
Back