vbrake br-m600 stopper pin misssing

Never had it happen but I'm guessing you'll need to replace the whole ring, with one that has a pin, doubt a pin can just be inserted. Might not be worth the hassle.

the are press fit HT steel, save on complex machine process at factory.
can't buy the pins seperately, no reason you could make something close enough though. I'd be putting a bit of welding rod in it. :)

the are press fit HT steel, save on complex machine process at factory.
can't buy the pins seperately, no reason you could make something close enough though. I'd be putting a bit of welding rod in it. :)
Kinda what ive been thinking..there was nothing online part wise, so maybe the only way.

What’s the diameter? I have some round silver key steel. You can harden it if you have the means. I’m not sure I have anything thin enough.

just had a proper look the whole isnt deep at all, the original pin has a base edge thing just before the end which much keep it stable.
Guess i need to search for a unwanted arm to complete the set....could even try a bang the pin out, if the arm i get is the wrong side. Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 15.18.31.png

I think the hole in the plate is a bigger diameter than the hole in the fork. you might have to be a little bit cleverer than just a pin.

Back