Updated! Bart's Ritchey Plexus

She is a little low with the rigids.

Here's a pic with the Menja's :
pbpic4291663.jpg

Sithlord":2pf4gauj said:
Nooooooooooo :LOL: :LOL:

PM me your email again fella, as I seem to have misplaced it :oops: :LOL:

I know i know....for riding pleasure only.
For the looks i go for the rigids.

PMed you.

I think you totally missed it with these forks.

Rigid forks looks te best on it, otherwise at least put a Rock Shox Judy's in (like in the sid 98 colours) or Reba set back to 63 mm.

Martin":3un5bnbc said:
I think you totally missed it with these forks.

Rigid forks looks te best on it, otherwise at least put a Rock Shox Judy's in (like in the sid 98 colours) or Reba set back to 63 mm.

Heheh i know..... :roll: but they work and are ten times stiffer than the SID's i had, if i would put some RS in i think it'll be the yellow judy sl's. (but i have never been a fan of RS..)

I have kinda decided to permanently rigidize the plexus and put the menja's in the litespeed.
And find some nice period correct parts for the plexus.

:shock: :shock: WOW another stunning Ritchey :shock: :shock:

...but again with a wrong fork :? Hope you'll find a Ritchey Logic !!

Get rigid on this one, perhaps with a suspension stem as Frischknecht used BITD..

I agree about the X.0. I think there isn't any thing that beats it in shifting performance, but this one realy should go with XTR 95X IMHO... and now a non-Shimano-guy is saying this :oops: :oops:

pwriter":1yrtohtn said:
this is my plexus. sadly not finish..

WOW another nice Plexus... This topic make me jealous :oops:

:shock: ...realy love those frames with the bended seat stays.. :cool:

But...uh.. how are you gonna fit canti's on it ?
I mean: the bike is set up for V's (isn't it ??) while your Kooka's are for canti's.. What's the idea ?

Do you keep us posted (maybe on an other thread) with that one ? Would love to see the end result on yours also :D

Back