Unidentifiable racer

unlikely to be from 1983 i shouldn't have thought. Tig welded lugless bike frames were pretty scarce back then especially in mass produced frames like this. More likely late 80's . Like i said the stamp on the bottom bracket usually incorporates the date especially with French produced goods and 1987 sounds about right to me.

legrandefromage":17ezucy9 said:
[
behave and look at the catalogues! It was pretty much 50/50 depending on the quality of the model.

:oops: :oops: :oops: ahem .

I'm still doubtful that such a low grade frametube would have been sold with expensive chromed forks but its possible I guess.

mmm I might need to eat some humble pie yummy :LOL:

Looks like Peugeot were certainly using lugless frames as early as 1985 . Surprised to see straight forks back this far though :shock:
http://www.re-cycle.com/images/Peugeot/1985_French/1985_04.jpg

peanut":2mqy0ha0 said:
unlikely to be from 1983 i shouldn't have thought. Tig welded lugless bike frames were pretty scarce back then especially in mass produced frames like this. More likely late 80's . Like i said the stamp on the bottom bracket usually incorporates the date especially with French produced goods and 1987 sounds about right to me.

read the catalogues - back of the workshop for your and 100 lines ''LGF is an arrogant ***''

1984_Peugeot_PH10L_P8_P6.jpg

Back