UK handmade bike show in london 11th to the 13th april

I think it a shame it's not Bristol. Who knows though, may even be better.

Anyway, i will be there on the opening day (not sure when that is - thurs? Fri? ).

I'm looking to visit on the Friday. Having had a look into the Velodrome while watching the BMX next door (though 2012 seems ages ago now) I don't recall there being a lot of space (aside from the obvious central area). Am I forgetting some room around the outside, or are seats retractable?

I can only find good train prices Thursday - Saturday; plan is to bring Kiran and make a weekend of it but struggling to find anywhere reasonable to stay.

It may all be left until the last minute in the hope LateRooms comes up trumps ... by which time the tickets and train fares will probably have gone up! :facepalm: :LOL:

I'll be there with a group, we're cycling down the Lea Valley to the event on our respective classic steeds.

Lift available in bike hauler from Lincolnshire.

Jon.

Re:

Seeing as how I'm signed off of work for 6 weeks, I may come up on the Friday afternoon.
Jonny...I'll give you a buzz so we can get the same train up mate

Re:

ok, for those interested, i'm all booked in for the friday, the show starts at 2pm and finishes at 7pm, i'm meeting up with makster and we should be at the velodrome around 1.30pm ready for the opening.

looks to be a good show, for the record, Tom from Demon is there but as a Judge for the builders competition as opposed to displaying himself.

:D

Back