Sold U.S.E Stealth Suspension Forks

Sure thing, will try and get a couple of pics over today. I’ve had them from new and never come across another set since, there can’t be many sets out there.
I had a set, seem to recall them having s pashley p logo on the top of each leg. So regret selling them, could do with them right now. Could also do with these forks but can't afford them. Glws

I think the use rigid fork was known as the TF1 or Trials fork 1 and was built for the trials market. Pashley’s “TV” team were likely using the fork - hence the logos

I think the use rigid fork was known as the TF1 or Trials fork 1 and was built for the trials market. Pashley’s “TV” team were likely using the fork - hence the logos
Yeah that’s right - I’d forgotten the name! I did buy them for trials at the time as I kept cracking Fatty R’s where crown/steerer meets, but found USE’s were way too flexy when doing anything on the front wheel!

I’ll start a separate thread and put some pics up to see how many come out of the woodwork with other members - it’ll be interesting!

Back